Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Batismo!

This week was great. We found 15 new investigators...which absolutely blows my mind compared to when I was in North Carolina. I am adjusting more to the culture and the language and learning a lot about humility and patience!! The members here are so great and kind and willing to serve. Food highlight of the week: churrasco! It is kind of like barbecue but way better! 

So August 7 marks one year since I have been on the mission!! I can hardly believe it, and looking back to one year ago I am amazed to see how much my life has changed. I feel so much closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and my testimony of the gospel  has really solidified. I have learned so much about trusting in the Lord and allowing Him to mold me into who He needs me to be. I am so grateful for all the wonderful people I have been able to meet so far and the experiences I have had. I am glad I still have 6 months left to serve! 

This past Saturday was the baptism of Kauã. He is the son of a less-active sister in the ward and is absolutely brilliant. He has the strongest testimony and is an amazing example to me, the ward, and his family. I know that he will be able to be an amazing missionary one day and that through his testimony many lives will be changed. 

I am so grateful for the gospel and all the blessings that it brings to my life each day. Love you all!

Sister Dieter



No comments:

Post a Comment