Friday, July 18, 2014

Brasil!!

Oi tudo mundo!
 
So I have like 5 minutes to write this email...but I am here in Brazil and I am doing well! I leave for Porto Alegre on Tuesday, and I am so excited! It has been wonderful to be here at the CTM in Sao Paulo and I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve here! All of my instructors are brasileiros and most of the other missioanaries are Brazilian or Hispanic. I love it! The culture is so open and loving and I am loving Portuguese more and more! My district is all former visa waiters and we've all served for quite a bit of time so we are just trying to translate everything we know how to do into Portuguese. :) But it is amazing and I am so grateful to be a missionary!! I love the gospel and getting to learn about it and teach it to others in Portuguese just brings an even stronger Spirit. I was grateful to be able to go to the Sao Paulo temple this morning and get a wonderful reminder of how important this life really is. We all have a purpose and God has a plan for everyone. I know that everything works out as we strive to follow God's will. Love you all!! I'll send pictures next week when I have more time!! :)
 
Sister Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment