Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Almost there...

So, it's official. My visa for Brazil has not quite come through yet, but I will still be leaving next week to begin my missionary training. The Church has a Missionary Training Center (MTC) in Provo, Utah (along with the many others in foreign countries) so I will be headed there next week. Basically, I could be in Provo for the whole 6-week training period, or I may only be there a few weeks until my visa comes. Either way, I'm so excited! Another possibility is that my visa will still not have come through by the time I have finished my training. If that occurs, I will be temporarily re-assigned to a mission in the United States until I receive my visa. Just goes to show that this is truly not my mission, it is the Lord's, and He will make sure that I am wherever I am needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment