Monday, June 23, 2014

Great week!

Oi, tudo mundo! :)

This has been a really great week. Transfers happened and now I am in a trio with two fantastic sisters. Sister Crane and I are co-training and it is so much fun! We have already been seeing miracles together and I am grateful for their desire to serve God. This week, we met with one of our investigators, Sonja,  who is preparing for baptism a few times. She has basically learned everything that she needs to and is just working on quitting smoking! She has already cut down from smoking a pack and a half a day to just 8 cigarettes a day, so that is major improvement! It is amazing to see how the gospel is changing her life for the better. 

We also had a really fun day of thunderstorms and down pouring rain, but that didn't stop us! We were out talking to some people during a dry spell, and it was so great --- every time that Sister Crane mentioned anything about Jesus Christ, SUPER loud thunder and lightning went off nearby. I think the people we were talking to were a little freaked out, but it was fun. :) I am so grateful to know that God is with us in this work and that He will help us to overcome any challenges that we may face. I love it here and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve. 

Sister Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment