Tuesday, January 8, 2013

As I prepare to serve a full-time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints beginning this year, I have increased in my study and focus on the Book of Mormon and God's plan for all of mankind. As part of my Book of Mormon course at Brigham Young University, I am encouraged and inspired to share the insights that I discover with others. The most effective way to me to do this is through this blog, where I will post weekly reflections on my thoughts, impressions, and learning as I prayerfully study the Lord's word in the Book of Mormon. It is my hope that these posts will be of some inspiration, enlightenment, or benefit to you who read and follow them. I want to share the knowledge and hope in Christ that I have and will continue to gain with all those who are willing to hear it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment